Midnight Walk

Congratulations to Ruth Finch and a big thank you to those who supported her.  Ruth writes ...

I would like to thank all who have sponsored me. I managed to raise £526.50 with both off line and on-line donations. I also know there are a few friends and family members still yet to sponsor me which means it will be a bit more.

Here are some photos of me all dressed up on the night. It took me and my best friend 3 hours 10 mins to complete the 10 mile route, which was tougher than first though but very worth it.  All the money will go to a good local cause and charity the Hospice of St Francis. It will make a difference. There was a crowd of 526 which I felt honoured to be a part of.
Again thank you for your support. 10 mile Midnight Walk and raised.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afghan Migration and Refugee Resettlement at The Watermill

Energi Generation 25MW Solar Park Development